Christmas is a beautiful time of the year - giving and receiving presents, pretty decorations everywhere, and organising New Years celebrations with friends. But buying for some people can be really really ridiculously hard. Don't let the silly season make you stressed. We'll give you some tips for shopping for the fussiest people in everyone's lives : teenage girls! From first hand experience (we can't even decide what colour lipstick to wear some days!), we've got some tips below for shopping for us!
1. Choose something useful, that can remember the special occasion it was given on. Like this super cute T2 T41 tea pot and teacup all in one. So your teen can sip away her antioxidant filled green tea and remember you!
2. Get that gal something she wouldn't normally buy herself - but really really wants. Like fancy, specialised makeup that is totally lust worthy and Insta famous! Urban Decay is a really awesome and popular brand at the moment - well deserved too because their products are super awesome. This limited edition highlighter adds the perfect touch of sparkle - making it the perfect pick for the makeup addict or glitter lover!
3. It's always hard to know exactly what to get... But neverrr resort to a gift voucher!!! It looks lazy and like you didn't even try!! Soo instead get them something that they already know and love! Stock up on their favourite makeup products, buy them that new hair straightener they've always wanted or why not even buy them that new phone she's been desperate for!
4. Try something summery! We are lucky to have our Christmas over summer anything beach related given as a gift can be used straight away! Why not give a round towel as a present? They are super popular right now and really convenient for sharing with friends at the beach! If you buy from SandCloud make sure to use our discount code twocogs25 to save 25% from your order!
5. We all know that girl who is totally Insta obsessed - contstantly looking for the best lighitng for selfies most photogenic brunch place.. Influential blogger Aimee Song's book called Capture Your Style is the perfect gift for the budding blogger babe in your life.